ProdIN, natural wood veneers for interior surfaces by Prodema
ProdIN, interior coverings with different options according to the required use and finish:
– Neptuno panels are made up of a cellulose fibre core that has been impregnated with thermosetting phenolic resin and its natural wooden surface is specially treated to comply with the toughest requirements of humid environments.
– Proligna panels have a plywood core that has been impregnated with thermosetting phenolic resins and the natural wood surface is protected by a proprietary wear-resistant film or coat.
– Auditorium panels have a MDF panel core and a natural wood surface, protected by Prodema’s own formula. Different types of holes can be offered depending on the desired sound absorption.
– Supra panels are composed of a plywood core impregnated with thermosetting phenolic resins, and a natural wood veneer protected by a proprietary coat and is specially designed for commercial surfaces or those subject to heavy use.
– Laminium panels are a highly flexible natural wood veneer, specially designed to cover raised technical floors, doors, etc.
Each of these collections offers exciting possibilities to the world of architecture and interior decoration.